Mountain Bike Through the Draa Valley and Highuest Valleys
Family bike holidays: starting from Tizgui waterfall not far away from Ouarzazate city then continue ahead the draa valley crossing the date palms and typical Berber villages cycling always a long the river the people in that area they are living very simple almost of them are make living by agriculture such as henna and dates, and of course with some animals such as goat, in our cycling holiday following the draa valley for 4 days then we will joining the heart of the Sahara desert, accommodations in that area is mixed : camps and guest houses.
The Draa also spelled Dra or DraÃ¢, in older sources mostly Darha or Dara, is morocco’s longest river, 1,100 kilometers (680 mi). It is formed by the confluence of the DadÃ¨s River. It flows from the High Atlas Mountains south-(east) ward to Tagounite and from Tagounite mostly westwards to the Atlantic Ocean somewhat north of Tan-Tan. Most of the year’s the part of the Draa after Tagounit is falls dry.
- Day 1: arrival Marrakech or Ouarzazate overnight in hotel or Raid.
- Day 2: Ouarzazt â€“ Tizgui waterfall â€“ Tamnougalte Overnight (guest house).
- Day 3: Tamnougalte â€“ Draa valley – ben Izouli â€“ overnight in (camp)
- Day 4: ben Izoili â€“ Nakhla â€“ Zagoura â€“ overnight (hotel).
- Day 5: Zagoura â€“ Tamgroute â€“ Mahamide overnight in (Auberge )
- Day 6: Mhamed â€“ Chgaga â€“ Elmdouar (camp)
- Day 7: Elmdouar â€“ transfer back to Marrakech.
- Day 8: transfer back to airport the end of our service.Â
What is Included
- Assistance Transport
- English speaking driver/guide
- All Meals
- Breakfast and dinners
What is Not Included
- Water & Soft Drinks
- Extra Fees
IncludedMountain Bike Through the Draa Valley and Highuest Valleys